- Hand made in Australia
- 100% cotton fabric
- Beautiful print on one side and a soft cotton on the other side
- Perfect size for any where on the body where pain relief is needed, such as sore shoulders, tight neck muscles or period cramps
- Warm in the microwave or chill in the freezer
- Unscented so you can pop some drops of your favourite oil on after heating
- Gift boxed
- Size: 44cm x 13cm (when unfolded)
- Please note print will vary from what’s pictured depending on how fabric is cut.
How to use :
Put your wheatbag in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. We don’t recommend heating them for more than 2 and half minutes as they become too hot to put comfortably on your skin. Keep in mind wheatbags may not feel very warm when you first remove them from the microwave as the heat is concentrated in the middle of the bag. Give it a shake and it will start to feel warmer!
Then place on areas of soreness or aching. Allow time for the heat to gently seep into the muscles or sore area.
The heatpack will last between 30-45 min depending on the surrounding air temperature.
Wheatbags also make great cold packs. Place in the freezer for at least 30min until it’s cold. Don’t worry it won’t freeze as there’s no water content! You can even store it in there so it’s always ready. Keep it in a freezer safe container. Then you can use it on sprains and strains where cold is necessary to reduce inflammation and pain.