Asymmetrical Tab Stud earrings x Michael Black
The Asymmetrical Tab Stud Earrings are for the fashion forward, the early adopters, and the SERIOUSLY cool. These big guys will start some glorious conversations about how awe-inspiring stylish you are!
- sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- quirky, conversation pieces!
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
6.3cm long including hook x 2.2 cm wide
- 3.4 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
We are pleased to present to you Moe Moe's latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is their first street art inspired collection ...and we couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.