Lavender Candice Perese Petite Stack Earrings
Hand drawn, and then digitised – each tiny stroke of colour was illustrated with pencil by Artist Candice Perese herself! A beautiful eclectic chaos of colour and clashing forms come together to create earrings that are harmonious and so happy that make you smile just looking at them. Unbelievably lightweight, (SERIOUSLY, under 7 grams each!) you’ll forget you’re even wearing them until somebody tells you how fabulous your earrings are!
- wear these earrings over 20 different ways by flipping each tile to show brushed silver alloy OR restack them in alternative order
- an eye-popping mix of deep cobalt blue and electric violet pencil strokes meticulously etched onto crisp white paper and then digitised into wearable art
- each of the three panels has been designed to be worn individually if you choose to, simply remove two of the tiles!
- sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- 6.7cm long including hook, 2.5cm wide
- 7 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast