Jen Sievers : Mini Pagoda Drop Earrings
New mini version of our classic Pagoda shape! The Pagoda Drop Earrings are super cute and quirky, the quintessential low input, maximum output solution to creating a unique outfit! The special hook design means you can also flip the pagoda drops over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead, it's like owning two different pairs of earrings!
- features art from Jen Sievers original piece “All in a Dream”
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- Your go-to, day-to-day statement earrings
- Reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other
- Sterling silver hooks
- 3 cm long including hook x 1.4 cm wide
- 1.2 grams each - super lightweight!
- Australian Made in Currumbin, Queensland.
We are very excited to bring to you Moe Moe's first artist collaboration from over the ditch! Jen Sievers is a New Zealand Artist and author, based in Auckland. She uses acrylic paints with fresh colours and playful brush strokes, infused with soul. Jen has a passion for the abstract, and her style is constantly evolving.