Michael Black : Layered Paddle Hoop earrings
Characterised by its elegant and flattering shape this suits EVERYONE. It is one of those VERY cleverly designed styles that is both classic and contemporary and bold and subtle! For a change; simply remove the coral layer or flip the paddle over to brushed silver and you have a striking silver-toned masterpiece!
- Printed art drops layered with coral disk feature
- featuring unique art by Michael Black
- reversible panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- sterling silver hoops
- 7.5cm long with sleeper ring x 2.7cm across
- 3.5 grams each
- Australian Made in Currumbin Queensland.
We are pleased to present to you Moe Moe's latest collaboration with Sydney based artist, Michael Black. This is our first street art inspired collection ...and we couldn’t be more excited!
Discover fresh new colour palettes...pops of colour blend with monochrome graphics, designed to be layered together and mixed around.
Mini murals for your ears! This is wearable art like you’ve never seen before, and you’re sure to make a statement with any of these uniquely individual pieces. We hope you enjoy wearing them as much as we’ve enjoyed bringing his artwork to you.