Morgan Jamieson Mini Tear Drop Earrings
The Mini Tear Drop Earrings are the little sister to the Big Tear Drop Earrings...and are sooooo cute! Even lighter and even easier to wear; the fluid shape is the PERFECT foundation to showcase Morgan's art! The unique REVERSITILE™ design concept means you can also flip each teardrop over to show the subtle, brushed silver finish instead.
- sterling silver short hooks
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour...inspired by Morgan's very own garden.
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - layer them up with panels from your other Moe Moe earrings to create your own design!
- a best selling, classic silhouette
1.8cm long including hook x 1.2cm wide
- 1.0 gram each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Working intuitively, Morgan feels her highest self when experimenting with colour and texture. Her distinctive style conveys authenticity and an intense, and experimental use of colour and shape from nature’s form. Morgan’s obsession with the science of colour is evident in her work which is described as experimental, clashy and imperfect. Her passion is working with watercolour and recently she has been mimicking the beautiful fluidity of watercolour onto canvas using acrylics, oils and varying finishing mediums.