Morgan Jamieson Stud Pack Earrings
- pack contains: 2 x small pebble studs, 1 x mini hug, 1 x mini kiss
- Taken from Morgan Jamieson's original art titled "Front Gardenbed II", this range is all about Australian natives and pops of vibrant colour.. inspired by Morgans very own garden.
- very collectable and super gift-able, keep a few pairs in your present drawer at all times, EVERYBODY loves receiving these
- reversible silver alloy panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- gold plated sterling silver posts and butterfly backs
- 1 cm wide
- 0.4 grams each
- Australian Made at Currumbin, Queensland
Morgan Jamieson is an acclaimed regional Victorian Artist based in Ocean Grove. Living on the coast, she has a strong connection to her native surroundings which continues to inspire her practice.
Art plays a defining role in Morgan’s life, her relationships and interactions with people. Morgan has travelled extensively, visiting some of the world’s most acclaimed galleries, drawing inspiration from some of history’s greats.
Working intuitively, Morgan feels her highest self when experimenting with colour and texture. Her distinctive style conveys authenticity and an intense, and experimental use of colour and shape from nature’s form. Morgan’s obsession with the science of colour is evident in her work which is described as experimental, clashy and imperfect. Her passion is working with watercolour and recently she has been mimicking the beautiful fluidity of watercolour onto canvas using acrylics, oils and varying finishing mediums.