'Storylines' Miimi and Jiinda Asymmetrical Stud Earrings
These fashion forward, the early adopters, and the SERIOUSLY cool. These big guys will start some glorious conversations about how awe-inspiring stylish you are!
- reversible aluminium panels have artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - choose which way to wear them!
- circle disc panels are shiny mirrored gold
- sterling stud posts and butterfly backs
- 6.3cm long including hook x 2.2 cm wide
- 3.4 grams each
- Australian Made on the Gold Coast
Melissa and Lauren are Indigenous Australian artists hailing from the Gumbaynggirr, Dunghutti and Bundjalung tribes of Australia’s East Coast. Often referred to as “Saltwater Country”, their ancestral homelands are some of the most beautiful oceans, rivers, sub tropical rainforests, mountains and majestic waterfalls in the country, situated from the northern end of Byron Bay down to Kempsey in New South Wales. Lauren and Melissa are traditional owners of their ancestral homelands and proud custodians of the oldest surviving culture in the world which dates back to “time immemorial”, meaning time extending beyond the reach of memory.