Vermillion Candice Perese Petite Stack Earrings
Hand drawn, and then digitised – each tiny stroke of colour was illustrated with pencil by artist Candice Perese herself! A beautiful eclectic chaos of colour and clashing forms come together to create earrings that are harmonious and so happy that they make you smile just looking at them. Unbelievably lightweight, (SERIOUSLY, just 16 grams each!) you’ll forget you’re even wearing them until somebody tells you how fabulous your earrings are!
- wear these earrings over 20 different ways by flipping each tile to show brushed silver alloy OR restack them in alternative order O
- an eclectic mix of deep burgundy and almost-neon red pencil strokes meticulously etched onto crisp white paper and then digitised into wearable art
- each of the three panels has been designed to be worn individually if you choose to, simply remove two of the tiles!
- sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs
- 7.6cm long including hook x 2.9cm wide
- 16 grams each
- handmade on the Gold Coast in Australia