Zoom through the water with the Reef Express, the fun and functional submarine made from recycled plastic milk bottles!
On board you'll find the Reef Rescue Crew! Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish. They each have their own seat in the Reef Express, which will entertain pre-schoolers as they remove the lid and clip each character in and out of their spot. The set is made in Australia from eight recycled Australian milk bottles, and encourage open-ended play, allowing children to create a world of imaginative water play.
- 100% Australian made
- Eco friendly toys - made from recycled plastic that is free from BPA and Phthalates
- Meets Australian food contact standards and the Australian safety requirements for toys
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (do not attempt to separate the parts of the toys for cleaning as this will break the toys. The toys have large drainage holes to allow for easy cleaning).
- Boxed size: 300mm(L), 185mm(W), 124mm(H)
- AS/NZS ISO 8124 certified
- Not suitable for children under two years
- These toys are made to the highest standard but if used incorrectly, could break. Dispose of toys immediately if you see any broken pieces.
- This is not a life-saving device - it should only be used in shallow water and under the supervision of an adult.