Reef Rescue Crew
Make bath time extra fun with the Reef Rescue Crew – Dave the Dolphin, Tilda the Turtle and Barbara the Butterfly Fish. The Crew live in and around Australia’s Great Barrier Reef and are ready to take pre-schoolers on adventures through the ocean.
Made in Australia from recycled Australian milk bottles, and compatible with the Reef Express submarine, these fun characters each have their own human accessory, allowing children to easily relate to them and create their own world of imaginative water play.
The Reef Rescue Crew are made in Australia from two recycled Australian plastic milk bottles, and encourage open-ended, imaginative play.
- 100% Australian made
- Eco friendly toys - made from recycled plastic that is free from BPA and Phthalates.
- Boxed size: 198mm(L) x 109mm(W) x 68mm(H)
- Meets Australian food contact standards.
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe (do not attempt to separate the parts of the toys for cleaning as this will break the toys. The toys have large drainage holes to allow for easy cleaning).
- AS/NZS ISO 8124 certified
- Not suitable for children under two years
- These toys are made to the highest standard but if used incorrectly, could break. Dispose of toys immediately if you see any broken pieces.
- This is not a life-saving device - it should only be used in shallow water and under the supervision of an adult.